Thursday, December 6, 2007

I Am Gay For T.J.!


I feel no shame in coming out and saying the following statement. "I am gay for TJ Oshie!" It feels a bit dirty having a huge man crush on a player from UND, but I can’t run from my feelings.

Look at him! He is a cross between Brad Pitt, JT and Carrie Underwood. Not only is he drop dead gorgeous, but he is also the 2nd best hockey player to ever skate at UND (I guess makes me a puck bunny). Here’s hoping that TJ and I cross paths this weekend in Grand Forks so I can express my true feelings to him!

WWWWWW, You know you would play swords with T.J.!

P.S. I am twice the looker as the slut in this photo. If I see her in Grand Forks this weekend one of us is getting an ass beating.

P.S.S. Even though I have a huge man crush on T.J., the Sioux still suck and so does everything about the city they play in. I just wanted to make sure everyone was still aware of that. NDSU also sucks, just not as bad as UND!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duncan, Parise, Panzer, Lundbohm(bryan not dave), Goehring, there are probably more that I cant think of without looking at a website but they were all better than gay-j. Being that one of them is on the squad right now stands to reason that he is not even the best player on his team. I hate UND but they have had good players and Oshie is one of them but certainly not in the top two, possible/probable top 10.

WWWWWW said...

This post is just plain weird.

Anonymous said...

What about Eddie the Eagle Belfour?

Anonymous said...

Don't kid yourself about Ryan Duncan. He is a good player but benefited from playing on a line with two of the top players in college hockey last year (Toews and Oshie). Bryan Lundbohm was also a good college player but he is now selling real estate with Sam Jacobson. Look at more then just pts. when talking about player rankings. TJ Oshie is probably the best two way player in college hockey and will most likely play 6 to 10 years in the NHL.

Also the top 2 all time comment was a joke for Super Sioux Fan. If you really broke it down he wouldn't crack the top 10.

P.S. WWWWW, this post is about as weird as you having fantasies about cavewoman......you sick sob!

Anonymous said...

Zzzz...zzzz...zzzz. Boring.

P.S. T.J. Ohsie is hot if you consider pizza faced, teenage squaws with little dicks are your thing.

Anonymous said...

I'm and idiot. Remove that last "are."

Anonymous said...

Pizza Face? He has skin that rivals WWWWWWWW's!

Anonymous said...

anonymous- You are an idiot for correcting your own grammar on a blog.

Anonymous said...

Sanke - I understand having a man crush on someone, but I don't understand why you used a picture of Sully for your post.

Anonymous said...

UND RULZ!!! OShie does look like a teenager but still is awesome

Bear we know it is you when you correct your own grammer. GOD your gonna have to steal snakes alter ego name, lsr. It suits you much better.

Anonymous said...

Bogart- The acne makes him look like he's in Jr. High. I like that!