Saturday, October 6, 2007

Stupid Hockey

I'm drunk and in a weird bar up north called the Naughty Pine and I want to watch the baseball playoffs and I can't because they have to put it on the stupid Wild game because people up north are all weird.

Stupid hockey.

Also, I'm about 90% sure that our bartender chick is on crystal meth. 95% maybe.

And then we asked if we could get the TV on the baseball game because all the drunk rednecks went to smoke outside, and she asked if the Twins were playing.

Also, it's really sad that the Twins lost L-Rod. He was the future. Now what do we do? Time to rebuild I guess. Can't win without your 31-year old utility infielder. Realy a shame.


I miss Shane Mack

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHY IS WWWWW TOUCHING MY LEG....WHILE THE BARTENDER IS STARING AT US CRACKED OUT! I'M FREAKING OUT OVER HERE......AND I THINK SNACKS MAY BE HITTING ON THIS CRACKED HO! WHY CAN'T I GET ANY GOOD ACTION AROUND THESE PARTS OF THE STATE!

Anonymous said...

I MAY BE DRUNK I CAN'T DENY IT.....I AM! AND I WANT THE MAN IN THE DALE EARNHART HAT OR MAYBE HIS FRIEND IN THE CARHARTS OVERALLS......

Anonymous said...

Who's the poor man's W trying to steal W's material?

Anonymous said...

Hockey Rules and go BoSox!

PS, I hate Nate.