Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thank God!

Some good news from the world of Gopher Hockey. Jeff Frazee has left the program and signed a contract with the New Jersey Devils. Thank god this waste of talent and locker space has finally left the program. I had high hopes for this kid when he entered the program and all he ever gave the gophers was a good two or three months at the end of the 2007 season. The one thing I will miss are the easy cheap shots Frazee gave me every week. I will just have to turn my attention more towards ripping the Hoff!!!! Thats right Dawg!

Attention Dawg- I am not Holy Hell. I went back and read HH's post and that person is clearly a mouth breathing knuckle dragger. You now owe me an apology for calling me HH. Snacks and I are both waiting for our apology......and Hoff still sucks!

No comments: