Friday, January 9, 2009

RIP Don Lucia

You asked for it, so here is a new post from Super Sioux Fan. I've read through this three times now, and I have no idea how to even begin to introduce it, so just read it.....if you can. Or just skip it and read my super insightful review of the Gopher/Iowa game instead.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sioux,Sioux,Sioux,Sioux.........you had better get used to that sound Snake cause it is all your gonna be hearing tonight.
This weekend is one of my favorite of the year. I think I said last year that this was "the greatest day of my life" the first day of the series. I dont know that I would go that far this year, but I may feel that way after the weekend is over if we come out with a sweep. Which honestly is about as likely as Dawger ever proposing to me, so needless to say I am not that optimistic. But I am wearing my Sioux Jersey with my Red Pepper Tee Shirt underneath so between the two we might have a chance. I figure it is like double good luck. I am like the walking billboard for Grand Forks right now, Red Pepper and Sioux Hockey.....the two greatest things about GF. They should pay me.

So your beloved Lucia is out with a mysterious illness....which in North Dakota is what we call Pussyitis.
I think he is afraid that Haxtol is going to give HIM the finger this year (which he would rightfully deserve). I just want to see Haxtol jump the boards, glide gracefully across the ice and kick the shit out of that guy. Now that would be the greatest day of my life.

So we have planned to watch the game at Snakes house tonight. I plan to spend the majority of my evening harrassing lil Snake, getting him to say he loves the Sioux, and then probably wrestling Snake to show him what a little girl he is. I am still not able to take Dawger in a wrestling match, he is little but freakishly strong. I am starting a boxing/kickboxing/mma class tomorrow so I can beat up Dawg in a Brock Lesnar kind of way. I cant wait, 2nd Greatest day of my life..?

So did you know that Four Letter Lie is writing a new album? Yeah it is true (3rd greatest day EVER). I am going to go ahead and say that it will probably be awesome.
They played a show with QuietDrive downtown the day after Christmas. Me, my sister and all of my little bro's went to the show. I tried to get Dawg to go but he said he would rather kill himself, I took that as a maybe? But no luck. We of course hung out with the bands in their bus before the show. It was awesome. Although there were a TON of people there......I found that only me and my brothers knew all the words to the songs.....???? I am guess people were just shy??? I have recently been on "the wagon" so I snuck in a few cans of TAB(classy I know), bought some pizza and rocked out. You know they sell pizza and nachos at those concerts...it is freakin awesome. I ate the shit out of that pizza. I was by far the oldest person there....but I am okay with this because being Dawgers live in GF I always feel young! :) It was kind of nice to feel old for once.
Come to think of it I also feel kind of old at work, I am probably in the top 10 oldest people here. Snake is by far the #1 oldest person here. He is also that guy that has worked her FOREVER and is ALWAYS around but NO ONE knows who he is. It is like he doesnt exist. It is the funniest shit. I mention him and people ask if he is new and then are totally confused when I tell them that he is literally always around.




Also it is true Dawg has exteremly small nipples. They are like the size of a skittle. I love it. See look.......


INSERT DAWG/NIPPLE PIC
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I'm not really sure what that was and I don't think there's any actual hockey talk, and I decided not to post a topless pic of Dawger for a myriad of reason, not the least of which is what if he decides to run for office some day?

That picture is of her and her family I think that she wanted posted for some reason that I couldn't figure out, but then again, I couldn't really get through that post either. That's her, second from the left I think, although I've never actually met her. It proves two things:

1. I was right and all girls named Kaylynn are hot.
2. She has the crazy eyes and I'm even more terrified of her than I was before.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did you turn your blog into a myspace page??? I didn't know we where posting family pics now. Get control of this blog!

Anonymous said...

It is a pic of us at the FLL concert......it freakin works. We get pics of Mrs. Bogart with random dudes..sorry bogart. Or you assholes at basketball games.

PS. I CANNOT believe that you didnt post that pic. Consider it done,I am killing your whole family.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see her in a bakini holding a gun.

WWWWWW said...

Have you seen how often she threatens my life (not to mention the crazy eyes)? If she wants to write a post, she can write it.

WWWWWW said...

BRILLIANT IDEA - If Snake and Mama Dawger are watching the game together tonight, I want you guys to do a co-live blog of the game. BRILLIANT!

Anonymous said...

While the post was of course rambling and pointless as usual, I am impressed at the improved use of punctuation and grammar. Her posts used to be unreadable and now they are only borderline unreadable. Mama Dawger, are taking some kind of english or composition or blog writing class on the side?

Anonymous said...

WWWWW- You are safely hidden in some St. Paul suburb. I have to live with those crazy eyes everyday. I wake up some nights with her standing over me with a knife. It use to scare the begeezus out of me but now I'm kind of use to it.

Thanks for saving my chance of running for office some day. I heard people are 40 % less likely to vote for the candidate with smaller nips.

PS Check out the crazy eyes of her little brother. He looks like Annakin Skywalker when he first turned to the dark side but just before Obi Wan pushed him into the molten lava.

Anonymous said...

The coaches name is Hakstol. Just let snake do all the typing during the live blog. Is that really going to happen?

Anonymous said...

"We of course hung out with the bands in their bus before the show" = Fucked the shit out of the band.

Anonymous said...

Todd- your retarded

Anonymous said...

I know what my future husbands name is. It is an inside joke.....you wouldnt get it.

Anonymous said...

I'm only mildly retarded. But at least I know the difference between your and you're. I'm guessing you're in the middle of a longer dry spell than I am...good luck with that.

Anonymous said...

Todd- I don't think that is possible.

Anonymous said...

Yes, we will be live blogging....and I promise it won't be anything like that garbage that optimator(gayest name ever) and El Todd wrote.

It will be good.

Anonymous said...

Why are you drinking Tab?

It's sad when 2 dozen spelling, gramatical, and punctuation mistakes constitute an improvement. Just imagine what the live blog will look like when she's put down half a case of MGD.

Anonymous said...

It will be fine. TAB and Dawg are my only vice's these days. It will only have moderate spelling errors.

And no Snacks I am not taking any english or blog writing classes. I am taking ninja classes....gosh.

Anonymous said...

Well it seems now that The Todd and Optimator are dating and Todd is VERY protective over Optimator. So now we know who is the top and the bottom. Todd can you say....Pitcher.

And being the racist sioux fan I am disgusted by you faggots.

Anonymous said...

You are so very close. I'm actually the catcher and on bottom since I out weight that sexy little peanut by about 50 pounds. He's gentle yet satisfying. You should join us. I could pull out just in the nick time to bust a map of Hawaii on your back...what do you say?

Anonymous said...

I already told you I hate the gays and I am going to go out on a limb and say that Optimator is probably gay and a jew. Pretty much the worst combo imaginable.

I would rather lick Bogarts bad skin.

Anonymous said...

Todd - 50? Let's be serious, you've got optimator by at least 75.

WWWWWW said...

Wow, this is clearly a hell of a rivalry. I might have to watch this hockey game now, at least until halftime.

Anonymous said...

has anyone mentioned that the eyes on this bitch are much like the ones of the girl about to house the shit sandwich a couple posts below? Man that chick is either really dumb or just from ND or both. WWWW I know you know there is no halftime in hockey and are just looking to get a rise out of people.