As much as I hate to step on a Sidler post, seeing as they are so rare, I have no choice since I'm out here in L Gay and it sucks because I have no car and the two people I'm with are lame as hell. How lame, you ask? So lame that we were back at the hotel at 8pm. 8 freaking pm. In Los Angeles. We had a nice dinner and all (Bacon wrapped filet, steamed colossal malaysian prawns, steamed asparagus) but then it was straight back to the hotel at 8. And I know these guys are better than that. They are in their mid-forties/early fifties, and some drops of wisdom I picked up today were, "American Indian chicks are hot until they turn twenty" and "Hawaiian girls are amazing until they get married, then they get fat." Sounds like good guys, right? Yet, extremely lame. So lame that when I was talking to the bartender about Jamaica one of them actually asked, "so are you rastafarian or what?" and when I was talking to him about eating goat, which aparently they do, he said, "oh my god why don't you just eat cat." For reals.
So this is pretty lame. I had no other recourse but to pound vodka like I was my dad, and now I have plenty of beer and time in the hotel room (it's only 10) to type some stupid crap that sucks. So just read it.
- Oh my god Jumper is on HBO right now. I'm not even kidding. This is the worst movie ever. Anakin and Summer? That would never work.
- So I'm currently reading American Psycho, and what's awesome is that in the first chapter alone the main character, Patrick Bateman, orders a cranberry & vodka and also calls someone a zipperhead. What's awesome about this is that it proves that cranberry & vodka is a totally manly drink, and that zipperhead is an awesome term. I only wish it wasn't racist. Seriously, it just sounds so good. It would be like when Dawger is all like, "god JAS is some awesome" I could call him a zipperhead, but I can't, and it makes me sad.
- Have you ever had flaming hot funyuns? Me neither, until tonight. They're hot, and they're funyony. Good stuff.
- I'm really havin gsome trouble typing here.
- Sports right, I'm supposed to be about sports. So did you here about the New Jersey Institute of Technology finally winning a game last week after losing like 50 or something in a row? That's great from them, and all, but mostly kind of sad. I mean, they play teams like Longwood and Bryant; barely even real schools. Shouldn't you be able to win more often? And if you can't, maybe you should rethink your D-I status.
- On the positive, I'm going to the Laker game tomorrow. Or maybe that's a negative. I don't know.
- It's freaking bizarre out here how all the sports are done by 8, or at least the college hoops. and what ever happened to big Monday? Am I crazy or didn't there used to be games on at like 11pm central time, which would be nine out here? there aren't anymore apparently, and that sucks. I want to sit here and be drunk and watch Rico Tucker but I can't. I'll just have to gaze at the topless pictures of him on facebook instead:
- Whooo. I'm hot. Let's calm things down for a minute and talk about how Marquette beat Notre Dame in south bend tonight. That was yet another big win for the Eagles, and I think they might be encroaching on final four territory at this point. That trio of guards they have is pretty much in another league. I can't even decide who is the best one. They're so good, and the fact that they can stop a team like Notre Dame and a guy like Harangoy speaks volumes. Let's go ahead and pencil them in for the final four.
- Psycho T is still the worst nickname ever.
- Too drunk. Sorry. I'm really letting myself down here.