Thursday, June 28, 2007

Y.S.N. $ LDUB $ SIKC 6


I was bored, so I went to myspace and managed to find Lawrence Westbrook's Myspace Page. Unfortunately, it's private so I can't find anymore out about it, but his name he goes by is: Y.S.N. $ LDUB $ SIKC 6

I have no idea what that means. Well, the LDUB is obvious, but that's it. I don't know, maybe I'm too old.

His motto or whatever is "Last of a Dyin' Breed."

For the record, I think LDUB is going to much improved this year. He's one of the players I'm most excited to see play. I think he wasn't used correctly by Monson, and has the potential to be an excellent player for the next three years.

2 comments:

Theory said...

I assume that "sikc 6" just means "66". Not sure what that refers to, though.
Did you know Lawrence's cousin is none-other-than Philadelphia Eagles running back Brian Westbrook?

WWWWWW said...

I was unaware of that information.