Friday, March 27, 2009

Perfect!


I was going to use this space to write about the games last night, but they were so lame I didn't even finish watching the two late night destructions. The only game that was close was when stupid Pitt came back to beat Xavier thanks to little chubmonster LeVance Fields hitting a shot that had no business going in. I really never thought I would root for Villanova (I was actually pulling for Duke last night) but I hope they destroy Pitt. I really, really hate that program, they're like the Wisconsin of the East.

Instead, I want to make an announcement that Old Man W knocked over all 10 pins twelve times in a row in his bowling league last night, giving him the ole perfecto, a 300 game (not on Wii, the real bowling). Not that it's anything special, as that gives him five of them in his illustrious career, which I assume is some kind of world record. He also once beat Pete (or Dick, can't remember) Weber in a tournament once. Probably should have turned pro.

Congratulations Old Man.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That guy is ridiculous. We are an embarrassment. It's a rare feat if I reach 300 in two games of bowling.

Anonymous said...

Plus, we're pretty sure he can out-drink your pansy-asses too. In fact, I heard he had already downed a half-a-dozen vodka tonics before he even started rolling. Also note that, like a man complete with gonads, OMW drinks his vodka with a real mixer, not gay-ass cranberry juice.

Anonymous said...

No way. The old man never could have kept up with the 10 am - 11 pm drinking marathon I put on up at Sensor's the opening Thursday of March Madness. That was one for the ages. After all, he was the first one to bail Friday night after the games and he wasn't even partaking in the contraband flasks we snuck into the dome.

Anonymous said...

I would like to commend you for that effort last weekend. I'm not sure what your Saturday/Sunday looked like, but the effort you put out there for the Thurs/Friday was outstanding.

Now if only you had been able to summon that sort of drinking prowess when we were in Lutsen.

Optimator said...

Sounds like somebody brought there B game to Lutsen. That is straight garbage. Ronks may have forgot his suitcase once but at least he didn't forget his James Westfall and Dr. Kenneth Noisewater.

wwwwww mama said...

Hello! This is wwwwwww's mama. OMW is not the only bowler in the family. Some many years ago, 9 months pregnant, on my due date no less, bowled a whopping 215.....hey boys, what's your high score???

WWWWWW said...

10am - 11pm? That's child's play. In Chicago we went 11am - 1:30am, and everybody made it the whole way. Except for Dawger who passed out at 9.

I Heart Scottie Reynolds said...

As long as WWWW allows his parents to read this blog, this is the kind of crap we can expect. Also, nice "drinking marathon" Snacks. Sounds more like a 5K. I bet there weren't even any car bombs involved. Also, if I could boxcar Martha I would pretty much let the the third person be anyone else on the planet.

Jacie Zolna said...

Did he celebrate with white wine and sprite?

snacks said...

*update* bowled two games this weekend...two game total = 235. I've got a ways to go.

Anonymous said...

Your father is a drunk and a liar, I was at the alley and he was using the bumpers.

Mr. Hurlahee