Saturday, April 3, 2010

Final Four Picks

I'm not going to get into a whole analysis at this point because to be honest I've somewhat checked out and am in full on baseball mode now.  I still care who wins and will still watch and enjoy the games and root against Duke, but with the Twins getting going and our fantasy baseball draft last night I'm way more in hardball mode.  And we just rocked the draft.  Just killed it.  Sorry, Elk, but it's true.  We're easily the favorite to win the whole thing, and it wouldn't be a huge surprise if we went undefeated.

I'm not going to dwell on it too much because I'm pretty sure I'll go into a little more depth later, but let me give you a few highlights:  Matt Kemp in round 3.  Cole Hamels and Chad Billingsley in 5 and 6.  Garza in the 8th.  Wieters in the 11th.  Kubel and Billy Butler in 13 and 14.  Michael Young in the 17th.  Strasburg in the 18th.  Madison Bumgarner and Homer Bailey with our last two picks.  Yes, we really made all those picks in those rounds.  I know it seems hard to believe.  Team Taco Hawks is loaded for complete and total domination.

Ok, now that that's clear here are the Final Four picks, in order of confidence:

WVU +2 vs. Duke, 15 units (yes, 15)
Butler -1.5 vs. Mich State, 4 units
WVU/Duke OVER 133, 4 units
Butler/MSU OVER 126, 2 units
Summers -2pts vs. Hayward, 1 unit
Summers +2.5pts. vs. Mack, 1 unit
K. Lucious UNDER 2 three-pointers, 1 unit
Nolan Smith OVER 1.5 three-pointers, 1 unit

Also I want to point out that the line on Roy Halladay wins right now is 16.  I would highly recommend putting several units on the OVER.

GO MOUNTAINEERS!



No comments: