Monday, June 21, 2010

Mailbag?

This will probably crash and burn before we get off the runway, but I was reading the Fringe Bowl Team blog (link on the right) and noticed he does a mailbag.  I couldn't help but wonder if I could do one here.  It seems fun and, as Sports Guy says, it is a way to write without having to actually come up with a subject.  And it has kind of worked before. 

So let's see.  If you have a question you want me to answer, or if you can think of a question I could answer, or if you've ever had a question about anything ever, shoot an email over to downwithgoldy@yahoo.com.  If I get enough, I'll do some sort of Q&A mailbag deal.  If not, oh well. 



5 comments:

klinger said...

Are you f'ing kidding me? You already rip off your 'live blog' and half your jokes from Simmons...not this idea too.

WWWWWW said...

He's got a good format. I've never ripped his format.

snacks said...

Yeah, cause Simmons was definitely the first person to ever do a mailbag....why don't you go run a marathan, loser

L. Cakes said...

Did you get a chance to see the U.S. v. Algeria game? Did you find it anymore entertaining than Serbia v. Ghana?

WWWWWW said...

I got to watch the last ten minutes + extra time. Yes, that was considerably more exciting than anything else I have seen. Really wish South Africa would just accommodate me and play the games so it conforms with my time zone. I don't really care if they're playing at 3am local time.