Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Iverson. Colt Iverson.


According to both the Pioneer Press and Scout.com, the Gophers have plans to tender an offer to 2008 recruit Colt Iverson, a 6-9, 240 lb. center out of South Dakota. Neither Scout nor Rivals have much information on him, but that could just be because I'm guessing they don't cover South Dakota as well as like, New York City.

Charley Walters in the PP points out that he won the MVP at the Hoosier Shootout recently, with 28 points and 16 boards in the championship game. Although I can't seem to find any information about what other kids and caliber of recruits played in this tournament, I'm going to go ahead and assume it was top caliber kids and this guy just dominated and now might be a Gopher.

There is more info on Iverson over at The Gopher Hole in this thread.

One thing I have tracked down, is that he looks like Kyle Sanden and that scares me.

No comments: